Discussion: Pictures from the Alt-Reality ep - LOOOOOOOLReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
Gusar
Gusar
Pictures from the Alt-Reality ep - LOOOOOOOL
Jan 14 2012, 12:15 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 14 2012, 12:18 AM EST
As the t­itle says, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. This'll be a fun ep

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/greys-anatomy/greys-anatomy-photos-first-look-at-the-alternate-reality-81783.aspx

Especially this part: "Alt-Callie has a bunch of kids"... with Owen. <-- That... I can't imagine. *At all*. The other stuff, like a "bright and shiny" Meredith engaged to geek-Alex, those I get. But Callie and Owen? No way, nuh uh.

Can't wait to see the ep...

:))
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
Losa78
Losa78
1. RE: Pictures from the Alt-Reality ep - LOOOOOOOL
Jan 14 2012, 12:56 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 14 2012, 12:56 AM EST
Seems like this will be episode 13, two weeks from now.
Very funny stuff here to come, surely! Can't wait to see it myself! Usually, I'm not in favor of dream sequences because they don't usually move the story forward much, but if it's a whole episode like this, and clearly so, just for fun, I'm on board. Should be fun to see what's going on in Meredith's subconscious.

I have a hard time to picture Owen and Callie as well here. And Christina's hair?! WTF?! From the pictures, the whole thing seems a lot more... well... gray... like more boring or sad, I don't know... Only Meredith seems happy for being engaged to nerdy Alex. Go figure! And Bailey back as a minnow?! The stuff she's still gonna come up with should be epic! I fully trust Shonda to pull this off in amazing ways, as usual. Hell, I even liked the musical episode so...
Gusar
Gusar
2. RE: Pictures from the Alt-Reality ep - LOOOOOOOL
Jan 20 2012, 9:01 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2012, 9:01 AM EST

I can only repeat: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!
Losa78
Losa78
3. RE: Pictures from the Alt-Reality ep - LOOOOOOOL
Jan 20 2012, 11:07 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2012, 11:07 PM EST
Still haven't seen this week's latest episode, so shame on me. I'll most likely get on it today.
Anyway, many thanks for posting this promo video here, Gusar. Besides all else, it now shows "bad girl" Lexie, which I think we still hadn't seen from the previous promo pictures. I guess it totally figures as very alternative indeed!
In the end, this may well turn out to be one of the funniest episodes of the season, if not of the whole show so far. My expectations are quite high right now. It's awesome that Shonda totally thought outside the box and decided to provide us with an (apparent) gem like this. It totally breaks the "routine". LOL