Discussion: Bailey and BenReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
Danielle_Monique
Danielle_Monique
Bailey and Ben
Nov 16 2011, 5:59 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2011, 5:59 AM EST
So Bailey broke up with Eli, which I was waiting ages for. I loved her and Ben together, and I thought it was he was an awesome match for her and he was cute. I didn't like when they broke up but now that they are both single, I'm waiting for them to get together again.

Do you think Bailey and Ben will get back together?

Do you like them together r should Bailey have a different love interest?
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
Losa78
Losa78
1. RE: Bailey and Ben
Nov 16 2011, 10:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2011, 10:47 AM EST
To be completely honest, I don't really think Bailey and Ben have a lot of chemistry (I thought she had more with Eli), but Ben is an awesome and cool character who provides a lot of humor and awkward moments, so the more I see of him the better.
Besides, I also think Bailey needs a love interest just like everyone else, basically, so let it be Ben.
Gusar
Gusar
2. RE: Bailey and Ben
Nov 16 2011, 11:29 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2011, 11:29 AM EST
"To be completely honest, I don't really think Bailey and Ben have a lot of chemistry (I thought she had more with Eli)"
What she had with Eli was quite shallow though. Mostly physical. With Ben is was a slow burn into a deep connection between them. Something that had way more chance to become something permanent. The only reason they broke up is because Jason George (the actor who plays Ben) got cast in Off The Map.

Like Danielle says, Ben was an awesome match, and I would not mind at all if they get together again. Then there's also this: Why else bring him back to the show?

BTW, off-topic possibly and yet kinda related - Shonda was planning to bring back Lucy, but Rachel Taylor declined.
Losa78
Losa78
3. RE: Bailey and Ben
Nov 16 2011, 12:49 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2011, 12:49 PM EST
"What she had with Eli was quite shallow though. Mostly physical. With Ben is was a slow burn into a deep connection between them. Something that had way more chance to become something permanent. The only reason they broke up is because Jason George (the actor who plays Ben) got cast in Off The Map.

Like Danielle says, Ben was an awesome match, and I would not mind at all if they get together again. Then there's also this: Why else bring him back to the show?

BTW, off-topic possibly and yet kinda related - Shonda was planning to bring back Lucy, but Rachel Taylor declined."
I hadn't even considered that "Off the Map" angle yet... It got canceled, so subsequently Jason George is back, right? And "Charlie's Angels" got canceled too, so Rachel Taylor was invited to return as well, right? Makes sense...
It's always funny how easily characters get written in and out of shows because of the actor's career options and network decisions. I can't imagine why Rachel Taylor would not want to return to such a popular show like Grey's. Maybe she already has something bigger in mind...