Discussion: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 35 of 35  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
20. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 12:53 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 12:53 AM EST
No way, I was told it was a two week hiatus...where did you see it was three!?!? Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
21. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 1:02 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 1:02 AM EST
"No way, I was told it was a two week hiatus...where did you see it was three!?!?"
Even though it's "only" two weeks without any episodes at all, it's a total of three weeks time between the last and the next episode. Do the math.
;)
Do you find this valuable?    
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
22. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 3:46 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 3:50 AM EST
Well everything I've seen says it will air on Feb 3 so im going to believe that until I am sitting infront of my computer on Feb 3 and it doesn't air and then I get all sad XD plus I'm 15, on holidays and it's 1:50am and I can't be bothered to do maths XD Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
23. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 4:04 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 4:04 AM EST
"Well everything I've seen says it will air on Feb 3 so im going to believe that until I am sitting infront of my computer on Feb 3 and it doesn't air and then I get all sad XD plus I'm 15, on holidays and it's 1:50am and I can't be bothered to do maths XD"
I thought the math would be simple enough for you. Hehehe
;)

No, seriously, the next episode will air on the February 3rd. Nobody said it wouldn't. It's three weeks time between episodes, that's all.
melrosemiss
melrosemiss
24. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 5:57 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 5:57 AM EST
I am almost 64 and I remember when the new season for a show started in September and ran until April, without any of these awful lapses with which we have to deal now. I hate it. (Has anyone seen Off the Map? Great show too). Of course, way back then, the Miss America pageant was in September too, and in Atlantic City. I don't know who has come up with all these different start times and breaks for established shows. Do you find this valuable?    
melrosemiss
melrosemiss
25. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 6:00 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 6:00 AM EST
Remember, Callie married George, so maybe, just maybe, ...... could she wind up with Mark? They surely get along well, don't they? (in many ways, and a deep friendship is certainly not the worse way to start a relationship). I do not really want to see her give Arizona another chance. Arizona really blew it, as far as I am concerned, and then to be so brazen as to move her things back into the apartment - bad move, too pushy, and making light of what she did. I won't stop watching but I would not mind if Arizona went away for good. Do you find this valuable?    
melrosemiss
melrosemiss
26. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 6:04 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 6:04 AM EST
I totally agree. Especially since they are doctors, they know what can happen from the casual, one-night stand, or fling in the elevator/storage room, etc. I would like to add one thing that bothers me in this show and other medical shows - how any doctor, regardless of specialty, can seem to perform any surgery. Grey's is not as bad as others, but there is some crossing of speciality. Having worked in the medical field my entire life, I know this specialty hopping, especially in surgery, just does not happen, other than for residents. Do you find this valuable?    
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
27. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 12:22 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 12:22 PM EST
"Remember, Callie married George, so maybe, just maybe, ...... could she wind up with Mark? They surely get along well, don't they? (in many ways, and a deep friendship is certainly not the worse way to start a relationship). I do not really want to see her give Arizona another chance. Arizona really blew it, as far as I am concerned, and then to be so brazen as to move her things back into the apartment - bad move, too pushy, and making light of what she did. I won't stop watching but I would not mind if Arizona went away for good."
NO. NO WAY IN HELL.

Sure Callie and Mark get along, they're friends. Best friends.

But that is all.

And I'm pretty sure Shonda can back me up when she said "Calzona are MFEO - Made For Each Other." and plus she said they would get back together, sure she's gonna put them through hell first but they will make it in time.

And how can you not like Arizona!? SHE'S ADORABLE!!!

Oh and p.s I am sorry for doubting you Losa the mighty and all knowing Grey's day knowing awesome ninja of doom who is great at maths cuz you can actually be bothered to do it XD
melrosemiss
melrosemiss
28. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 1:09 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 1:09 PM EST
I just don't trust Arizona after what she did to Callie. I do hope there is a good relationship in store for Bailey! Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
29. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 1:45 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 1:45 PM EST
"Oh and p.s I am sorry for doubting you Losa the mighty and all knowing Grey's day knowing awesome ninja of doom who is great at maths cuz you can actually be bothered to do it XD"
Okaaaay... I'm gonna duly read the xD sign here and sincerely hope you're actually laughing and taking this lightly, as it should, about me saying "do the math". I honestly didn't mean nothing by it. Just count the weeks, that's all. It's natural to confuse the two weeks without episode with the three weeks of actual hiatus time. Could happen to me too, and I surely don't know everything. I like the "ninja of doom" part, though!
xD

And madam FifthKaze, no need to internet shout at other members, like Melrosemiss over here. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and tastes here. Calzona may indeed be MFEO because Shonda says so, but it's not mandatory gospel. Other members have the right to not like it. I know you're just having some fun, but still...
melrosemiss
melrosemiss
30. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 2:05 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 2:05 PM EST
Did I internet shout at someone? I certainly hope not. Do you find this valuable?    
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
31. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 16 2011, 7:05 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2011, 7:11 PM EST
Ok, I guess you're right, but trust me when I say that that wasn't Internet shouting. If I had've been shouting and abusing someone for not supporting my fandoms you would know about it. Seriously though my apologies didn't mean any harm. Oh and btw I was being sarcastic with the whole do the maths thing XD as I like to say...

No one gets my sarcasm because I'm way too good at it...
Losa78
Losa78
32. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 17 2011, 12:52 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2011, 12:52 AM EST
"Did I internet shout at someone? I certainly hope not."
No, Melrosemiss, you didn't shout at anyone. All is fine with you. It's FifhtKazekageForever who did, directed at you. That's what I meant. Posting in capital letters (like FifthKazekageforever did) is considered commonly internet shouting, that's all.

@FifthKazekageforever:
It's okay, I understand. I know you didn't mean any harm. It's just the enthusiastic you speaking. I guess we also need a little bit of that around here. You're certainly the most eager fan among the regulars on this forum!
;)
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
33. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 17 2011, 1:46 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2011, 1:46 AM EST
"You're certainly the most eager fan among the regulars on this forum!
;)"
HA! You should hear me IRL xD

Hey, didn't you say you were gonna change your avatar???
Losa78
Losa78
34. RE: Episode 7.12 Start Me Up - Talk About It Here!
Jan 17 2011, 1:09 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2011, 1:09 PM EST
"Hey, didn't you say you were gonna change your avatar???"
I was about to change, but then I saw the preview of how the picture would look like on the threads as a thumbnail, and I wasn't too happy with it. It wasn't discernible enough. The current picture is a good one from Bailey, even though it's not too big either, so I'll keep it.
I don't like changing around a lot anyways. On other wikis, I've always had the same avatar since I joined, over two years ago.

This way, I can still look at the one I posted on this thread (and added to the photos section too, btw) and still get a quick laugh every time. I find overall Baliey quite priceless, but this is just too sweet!
xD
Previous | 1 2

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)