Discussion: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 22  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

Wild-Kat
Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Sep 30 2010, 7:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2010, 7:59 AM EDT
Hi everybody! My name is Wild-Kat and I'm one of the moderators of this Grey's Anatomy Fan Wiki! I'm a long-time fan of Grey's...since the very beginning, in fact! My favorite character is George (and I'm still mourning his demise), and of the ladies, my favorite is Bailey!

I live in Seattle, and get a kick out of the way either Pike's Place Farmer's Market or the Space Needle is clearly in view from the windows of Seattle Grace Hospital. Also, I find it wildly amusing that it's always sunny when they are on a ferry! All of this, my friends...total FICTION!! LOL!

Anyhow, please jump on in, introduce yourself and say hi to meet up with fellow Grey's Anatomy Fan-atics!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Losa78
Losa78
1. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Sep 30 2010, 8:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2010, 8:12 AM EDT
I think it's in order for me to continue this thread.
I'm Losa78, even though everybody here can and should just call me Losa.

All the introductions I want to do are on my profile page already, but I shall repost some of it here:

I'm a guy, born in 1978, and I'm from Portugal (it's a small country in the western edge of Europe, by the Atlantic ocean, west of Spain, for those who may not know).

The best words to describe are:
Rational, objective and impartial. I don't easily take sides.
I always do my very best to see everybody else's' perspectives and I respect everybody's opinion, as long as it's founded and explained to me. I enjoy a good and polite debate.

I joined this wiki because: It's a way this very fun show stays on my mind beyond the time I'm actually watching it.

Now that I'm a moderator here, it's all the more reason to be around and care for this site.
I come here almost everyday to check on things.

If anybody has any questions at all, just ask! I'm here to welcome and help everybody here, as well as do my best to provide an experience as pleasant as possible on this site.
Do you find this valuable?    

bornwritinglines
2. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Sep 30 2010, 10:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2010, 11:57 AM EDT
I just found this thread and as I love talking about myself I am going to introduce myself.

My name is : God damn Emz your a walking talking device of mass destruction and chaos

But you can call me .... Emz or BWL my new favourite nickname / sandwhich

I am currently ... on maternity leave from a maternity ward :D lol

I am desperatly in need off ... baby names!

I love ... writing and Grey's Anatomy :D

I have been ... published before and my new book is currently with my editor.

I love to ... horse ride though since my accident its hard.

I have a .... blind hamster

want to know anything else ... just ask

Oh and check out my website - http://www.askalfie.net/index.html

Oh and if anyone wants to know anything about Grey's at all ... well I always have time to spend excessive amounts of energy researching / finding it out for you. Or I might already know it from my endless GA searching.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Melissa50
3. RE:This is about what Wild-Kat was saying about the sun.
May 24 2011, 7:54 AM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2011, 7:54 AM EDT
Wild-Kat says it's always sunny in certain scenes in Grey's, which I think is funny because in another show I watch on another station, that is in located Seattle, it is raining ALL of the time, and another view that is supposed to be fom Meridth's house, ALWAYS has the moon over the left of the house with the space needle in the back ground I love it, it's a beautiful view, but it's always the same view, never raining or anything. I'm not dissing the city, or the show because I love it don't get me wrong, I just find it funny that in the one show it is always raining and in Grey's it hardly is! Does this make any sense? Okay, now about the show. I was really surprised when Owen yelled at Christina telling her to get out when she told her she was pregnant, however, did she say she was gonna get an abortion? I mean doesn't Owen have any say in the matter? And now Derik doesn't even know he has a baby at home wating for him because he's so stubborn and won't answer his phone! I had so much going on here at home I had a hard time watching the show, so I'm asking is this what happened? Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
4. RE: RE:This is about what Wild-Kat was saying about the sun.
May 24 2011, 11:23 AM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2011, 11:23 AM EDT
" Wild-Kat says it's always sunny in certain scenes in Grey's, which I think is funny because in another show I watch on another station, that is in located Seattle, it is raining ALL of the time, and another view that is supposed to be fom Meridth's house, ALWAYS has the moon over the left of the house with the space needle in the back ground I love it, it's a beautiful view, but it's always the same view, never raining or anything. I'm not dissing the city, or the show because I love it don't get me wrong, I just find it funny that in the one show it is always raining and in Grey's it hardly is! Does this make any sense? Okay, now about the show. I was really surprised when Owen yelled at Christina telling her to get out when she told her she was pregnant, however, did she say she was gonna get an abortion? I mean doesn't Owen have any say in the matter? And now Derik doesn't even know he has a baby at home wating for him because he's so stubborn and won't answer his phone! I had so much going on here at home I had a hard time watching the show, so I'm asking is this what happened?"
Melissa, this is the wrong thread for this, as it is off-topic. Please go here instead:
http://www.thegreysanatomywiki.com/thread/4598394/Episode+7.22+Unaccompanied+Minor+-+Comment+here

ThatDarnFancy
5. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
May 31 2011, 10:52 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
Hello! The name is Erin. I'm 23, Gay, and from Ontario, Canada. My girlfriend got my watching Grey's a couple of months ago and since then I've been hooked. Last night I finished season 7. I know, I'm far behind! I'm not going to say anything because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else...but omg! I'm also a big Callizona fan. <3 I'm definately anxious for season 8 to come. Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
6. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
May 31 2011, 11:13 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
"Hello! The name is Erin. I'm 23, Gay, and from Ontario, Canada. My girlfriend got my watching Grey's a couple of months ago and since then I've been hooked. Last night I finished season 7. I know, I'm far behind! I'm not going to say anything because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else...but omg! I'm also a big Callizona fan. <3 I'm definately anxious for season 8 to come. "
Welcome to the wiki, Erin! If you have just now finished season 7, you're not that far behind at all! If you wish to post any comments and questions, you're free to do so on the other threads, and I'm here almost everyday, so I'll do my best to reply.
Hope to see a lot more from you around here, specially after season 8 starts!
:)
GAfanatic
GAfanatic
7. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Oct 19 2011, 3:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
Hi my name is Kat ... I use to post on other sites, has been a long time, though. My name on the other fic boards was Greys_Anatomy_Fanatic.

I'm from KY. I'm happily married to my best friend of 3 years. We've been together for 11 years total. He & I met online in a chat room ... How funny is that? Since the first time we started talking online, we've not went a day without talking.

I am currently in the process of re-writing a fic of mine. It's long and over due. I have become obsessed with Facebook; I guess that's why I've not continued writing.

My computer crashed sometime ago and I lost all of my links, so until now - I've been without a "home" ... Thanks to Losa78 for sending out the e-mail.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Danielle_Monique
Danielle_Monique
8. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Nov 12 2011, 12:13 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2011, 12:13 PM EST
I used to post on here before and I thought I would just re-introduce myself.

I'm Danielle_Monique, I live in Jamaica. I work part-time now, but I'm always busy with a lot of other things. I love to watch tv, cook and write.

Grey's Anatomy has been a fave show of mine since the 1st episode, I also watch Private Practice, Criminal Minds, and Bones. I watch a lot more tv shows but if I try to list it, it would just be too long.

I'm happy to be back.
Losa78
Losa78
9. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Nov 13 2011, 1:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 13 2011, 1:23 AM EST
"I used to post on here before and I thought I would just re-introduce myself.

I'm Danielle_Monique, I live in Jamaica. I work part-time now, but I'm always busy with a lot of other things. I love to watch tv, cook and write.

Grey's Anatomy has been a fave show of mine since the 1st episode, I also watch Private Practice, Criminal Minds, and Bones. I watch a lot more tv shows but if I try to list it, it would just be too long.

I'm happy to be back. "
You are most welcome back, Danielle_Monique, and I see you have already shared your comments on the latest episodes on the corresponding threads. It's always very nice to see new people posting and new thoughts and ideas. Keep it up!
youpagedme
youpagedme
10. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Jan 8 2012, 7:30 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2012, 4:13 PM EST
Hey everyone! I'm Marston and I live in Canada. I'm new to the site but have been a fan of the show for what seems forever! Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
11. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Jan 9 2012, 5:46 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2012, 5:46 AM EST
"Hey everyone! I'm Marston and I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm new to the site but have been a fan of the show for what seems like forever.
My favorite season is Season 2, I will ship Meredith/Derek til the day I die, and I am SO excited for the AU episode!"
Welcome to the wiki, Youpagedme (you actually didn't, but I'll pretend you did) ;)
Hope to see you around the site a lot, specially on the forum discussing the episodes and the show! This site needs that!
:)
stonehearted
stonehearted
12. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Feb 6 2012, 1:36 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 6 2012, 1:36 AM EST
Hello Everyone!
I am new here and very much happy to be a part of this community. I love to be with my friends and family and I am fan of TV series and movies I am sure i am gonna enjoy here.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Losa78
Losa78
13. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Feb 6 2012, 11:22 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 6 2012, 11:22 AM EST
"Hello Everyone!
I am new here and very much happy to be a part of this community. I love to be with my friends and family and I am fan of TV series and movies I am sure i am gonna enjoy here."
You are very much welcome here as well, Stoneharted! Don't be a stranger now! I really hope that indeed you will become part of this community by participating, specially commenting on what's going on in the show.
See you around!
smileyglen66
smileyglen66
14. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Feb 12 2012, 11:48 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2012, 11:48 PM EST
Hello Smileyglen66

Real name Glenda.

I love Grey's Anatomy, so much so that I own it on DVD and watch it again several times from the beginning.

I am Australian and smiley is a nickname glen is from Glenda and 66 is from the year of my birth.

I ask any loyal Grey's Anatomy fan out there to donate some time to help update this website, I do my share, but even I get over whelmed by it all.

I have made a few pages now that need input, if you are a writer please go over the site and start inputting any or all information, I don't mind the help.

Cheers
Glenda
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
jeni.ellson
jeni.ellson
15. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Apr 7 2012, 10:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
hi everyone!

my name's jenny.. from the philippines

i'm more of a bookworm and so i haven't watched/ followed any series for God knows how long!

i was browsing through youtube when i ran through an old episode of GA. that was just a little over a week ago; and that has me hooked!

i've downloaded and watched all 7seasons in just 9days; and i'm about to start on the 8th season!

not since Friends have i been this addicted to a series.. i hope that there'll be more seasons to come; and fingers-crossed, Mer-Der would still be there... :)
Losa78
Losa78
16. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Apr 8 2012, 1:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2012, 1:57 AM EDT
"hi everyone!

my name's jenny.. from the philippines

i'm more of a bookworm and so i haven't watched/ followed any series for God knows how long!

i was browsing through youtube when i ran through an old episode of GA. that was just a little over a week ago; and that has me hooked!

i've downloaded and watched all 7seasons in just 9days; and i'm about to start on the 8th season!

not since Friends have i been this addicted to a series.. i hope that there'll be more seasons to come; and fingers-crossed, Mer-Der would still be there... :)"
Welcome to the site, Jeni!
I have also watched seasons 1 through 4 in a rampage in only a couple of weeks, and I'm very much addicted to this show as well.

There will be at least one more season after the current season 8 that we know so far, although there will most likely be more seasons after that, given how successful this show is.

About MerDer, there seems to be some current uncertainty as to whether they will be able to renew the contracts with the current actors who play the parts for season 9, but we keep our fingers crossed!

Hope to see you around more often!
jeni.ellson
jeni.ellson
17. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Apr 8 2012, 5:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2012, 5:07 AM EDT
i know i'm still gonna be tuning in even if MerDer are written off the show.. but it will be painful though, to not be able to look forward to seeing the McTwinkle in McDreamy's eyes... (big sigh here) :(

so yup, i'm keeping my fingers crossed until final negotiations have been made :)
abcfanatic
abcfanatic
18. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
May 19 2012, 7:23 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2012, 7:23 AM EDT
hi!!!!
i am abcfanatic because i love tv shows and a lot of
them are made by abc.
You can call me niamh. I was born and I live in Ireland in Europe.
I am a rational, understanding, dramatic person who gets very excited quite easily especially when talking about my favourtite tv shows, greys anatomy and criminal minds!
I love greys anatomy and i have watched every single greys anatomy episode there is and I know a lot of the quotes off by heart!
and i have lot of pictures on my phone.
So i am kind of completely and utterly obsessed with it and have been for quite some time.
And i intend to spend a lot of time on this website :)

0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
greyscsinyfan
greyscsinyfan
19. RE: Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy Wiki! Please Introduce Yourself!
Jul 21 2012, 6:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 21 2012, 6:37 AM EDT
Hi I'm new here obviously, my name is greyscsinyfan I love Greys Anatomy - I caught on to the series about two or three years ago and was hooked now fully caught up well I got through season 1 - 4 in less than a month and barrelled through the others as the DVDs were released - eagerly waiting for season 9!. My fave couple on the show is Mark/Lexie - BTW I can talk about Greys Anatomy all day sometimes I need to be told to shut up!!!.
I'm on Twitter and signed up to the ABC Greys site, I love watching TV, I love animals and I don't really know what else to write!.
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)