Discussion: Callie and ArizonaReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 60  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
20. RE: Callie and Arizona
Mar 29 2010, 11:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 11:05 AM EDT
OMG!!! totally unrelated but i got member of the week!!! i feel special!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Losa78
Losa78
21. RE: Callie and Arizona
Mar 29 2010, 12:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
"welcome! to the wall i guess...XD yes please keep posting...
season 7 you think? if so i think it would be much later in season 7 cuz otherwise i think they would be moving a little too fast...crazy,,,but maybe just crazy enough to work...."
Yeah, ok, maybe by the end of season 7, the child is born or something. It's easy to do flashbacks and flashforwards as seen fit. Months can go by in a single episode as long as the writers want it to, right?
Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
22. RE: Callie and Arizona
Mar 29 2010, 12:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
"OMG!!! totally unrelated but i got member of the week!!! i feel special!! "
Whaaaat?
Now I'm jealous! gggrrrr.....
*closes and shakes fist in the air*

LOL
;)
Srsly now, I don't even know what that member of the week thing is, really. Care to explain how that works? Anyone?
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
23. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 1 2010, 4:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2010, 4:14 AM EDT
"Whaaaat?
Now I'm jealous! gggrrrr.....
*closes and shakes fist in the air*

LOL
;)
Srsly now, I don't even know what that member of the week thing is, really. Care to explain how that works? Anyone?"
SSOORRRYY ihavent posted in ages!!! anyways i got some random email during the week about updates on the site and down the bottom it said member of the week and it just happened to be me!!! LOL but i dont know how it actually works....

anyways in reply to the other one, yeah they can make months go by in an ep just think about 'Holidaze' that went through nearly 2 months right? also i dont think they should do it that soon i mean iut would be wrong to have them have a child before derek and merideth right??
Losa78
Losa78
24. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 1 2010, 5:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2010, 5:37 AM EDT
"SSOORRRYY ihavent posted in ages!!! anyways i got some random email during the week about updates on the site and down the bottom it said member of the week and it just happened to be me!!! LOL but i dont know how it actually works....

anyways in reply to the other one, yeah they can make months go by in an ep just think about 'Holidaze' that went through nearly 2 months right? also i dont think they should do it that soon i mean iut would be wrong to have them have a child before derek and merideth right??"
Meh, so I have all my email notifications disabled, even though the occasional one seems so slip through sometimes, like "someone" wants to be your friend here or something. I guess that's why I don't get to be member of the week, like, EVER!
*pouts*
;)

Srsly now, I like it how you always manage to come up with new questions and speculations.
Now Derek and Meredith having a baby before Callie and Arizona is an issue that hadn't even crossed my mind. I'm thinking that's because that would take Meredith into a whole new level of weird, after all the hookups and coolings with Derek and their "post-it" marriage... I don't even want to have to wrap my mind around THAT baby thing now...
LOL
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
25. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 1 2010, 1:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2010, 1:47 PM EDT
i guess so, i mean yeah if they feel its time to settle down and have a baby well then they should go for it! i have no problem with that i mean it could also cosider them a more steady pairing compared to MerDer!! XD although i do think they are moving a little too fast, personally i think they should take it back a few steps and wait till season 7 is over...then theyll be right. they would have been together (if they still are ) for a couple of years. and who knows merideth and derek might have or be having a baby by then...season 7 is officially the baby season!!! XD LOL Do you find this valuable?    

The_Mavrick
26. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 1 2010, 2:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2010, 2:18 PM EDT
I have a feeling this baby thing is going to drag out to the season final.e and spill over into season 7. Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
27. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 1 2010, 3:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2010, 3:03 PM EDT
"i guess so, i mean yeah if they feel its time to settle down and have a baby well then they should go for it! i have no problem with that i mean it could also cosider them a more steady pairing compared to MerDer!! XD although i do think they are moving a little too fast, personally i think they should take it back a few steps and wait till season 7 is over...then theyll be right. they would have been together (if they still are ) for a couple of years. and who knows merideth and derek might have or be having a baby by then...season 7 is officially the baby season!!! XD LOL"
I've just learned this shippy name "MerDer" from this site... This kind of practice seems to be a regular from all sorts of fandoms to name their "ships" with these concocted names...
You do realize it sounds almost like "murder", don't you?
Now I just remembered that kid Danny from Kubrick's "Shining" movie rumbling "redrum, redrum, redrum...", but that's just my twisted mind at work here...

Anyway, is there a name for Callie and Arizona? Like Callizona or Aricallie or something?
I shiver at the thought...
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
28. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 1 2010, 3:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
in respone to the mavrick, yeah it probably will go for a bit longer but im not sure it'll go all the way to season 7...

and to Losa i say: yes i did realise that it sounds like murder. i think all the names just come to me because i spend my life on fanfiction where everyone has a name for every couple...these are the ones i know of...:
Derek & Merideth=MerDer
Alex & Izzie=Izzex
Callie & Arizona=Calzona OR Calzone
Some characters are goneor they are no longer a couple but still there is::
Mark & Callie=Mallie
George & Callie=Gallie (i think)
George & Izzie=O'stevens
Mark&Addison-Maddison
Addison&Alex=Addex

Thats just the few I know....there are heaps more, and im still not sure of what Cristina&Owen are considered...
Losa78
Losa78
29. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 2 2010, 3:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2010, 3:06 AM EDT
"in respone to the mavrick, yeah it probably will go for a bit longer but im not sure it'll go all the way to season 7...

and to Losa i say: yes i did realise that it sounds like murder. i think all the names just come to me because i spend my life on fanfiction where everyone has a name for every couple...these are the ones i know of...:
Derek & Merideth=MerDer
Alex & Izzie=Izzex
Callie & Arizona=Calzona OR Calzone
Some characters are goneor they are no longer a couple but still there is::
Mark & Callie=Mallie
George & Callie=Gallie (i think)
George & Izzie=O'stevens
Mark&Addison-Maddison
Addison&Alex=Addex

Thats just the few I know....there are heaps more, and im still not sure of what Cristina&Owen are considered..."
LOL
Thanks, FifthK.
The second name you guys use for this Callie / Arizona ship sounds like italian food...

I see there's a lot of fanfiction about Grey's Anatomy going around... I wasn't aware of that, mostly because it's clearly not my thing. I prefer to stick to the real show, which is already enough fiction as it is.

As for Christina and Owen, I suggest "Christowen". Like the sound of that?
Losa78
Losa78
30. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 2 2010, 5:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2010, 5:22 AM EDT
So this April 1st episode was the "time to have a baby" episode all over the place:
- Callie / Arizona
- Meredith / Derek
- Christina / Owen (o_O)
- The injured cop woman and her husband
- Bailey all mushy about her little Tuck

FifthK was premonitory here when she mentioned "Merder" would be having babies soon. I still want to see how weird Meredith will get, even though she seems to be taking the idea in somewhat well.
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
31. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 2 2010, 1:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2010, 1:53 PM EDT
ahahahaha can you imagine cristowen babies!!! MCARMY BABIES!! me and my friends are determined to come up with "Mc" names for all the characters not just mark and derek....ANYWAYS....i havent seen the whole ep but ill take your advice on that one...btw, i am a HUGE FanFiction nut XD i spend my life on there so yes thats where all the ship names are from...although in a magazine artice interviewing Jessica Capshaw they mentioned the name Calzona and she laughed, alot...XD Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
32. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 2 2010, 2:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2010, 2:16 PM EDT
"ahahahaha can you imagine cristowen babies!!! MCARMY BABIES!! me and my friends are determined to come up with "Mc" names for all the characters not just mark and derek....ANYWAYS....i havent seen the whole ep but ill take your advice on that one...btw, i am a HUGE FanFiction nut XD i spend my life on there so yes thats where all the ship names are from...although in a magazine artice interviewing Jessica Capshaw they mentioned the name Calzona and she laughed, alot...XD"
Well, if there was an Owen and Teddy ship ("Tedowen"), I could totally see McArmy babies coming from there. LOL

Not that this ship is totally out of the question in the future, though... This IS "Grey's Anatomy" after all... Operations, Relations, Complications... for everybody...
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
33. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 2 2010, 3:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2010, 3:37 PM EDT
hmm lets see...cristowen babies would be McArmy+McCutty and Tedowen Babies would just be McArmy....GOOD POINT!!! LOL ANYTHING can happen on Grey's...that should be the new tag line..."Grey's Anatomy, where anyone can be with anyone or anything...even if they have just come back from iraq and want to steal the cardio fanatic's boyfriend, it can still happen..." XD

Oh yes and i also want to mention about calzona...
THATS IT!!! "we'll have a talk about it..." THATS IT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? I CANT LAST ANOTHER WEEK!!! GAAHHH!!! SHONDA RHIMES YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! *Bangs head on desk*

The_Mavrick
34. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 5 2010, 6:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 6:10 AM EDT
"
Oh yes and i also want to mention about calzona...
THATS IT!!! "we'll have a talk about it..." THATS IT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? I CANT LAST ANOTHER WEEK!!! GAAHHH!!! SHONDA RHIMES YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! *Bangs head on desk*"
Shonda is going to keep us tuned in until April 29. That's what Shonda does. And it's working. She knows we're pissed about it, but everybody wants to know what's going to come of 'the talk" so we're waiting.
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
35. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 5 2010, 11:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 11:44 AM EDT
yeah, but heres hoping they actually have 'the talk' in the next episode...knowing the show it'll be put off for another week XD Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
36. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 6 2010, 11:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 11:57 AM EDT
"yeah, but heres hoping they actually have 'the talk' in the next episode...knowing the show it'll be put off for another week XD"
Nothing against a slight dragging of a few plot points or progression here and there... It makes this extremely entertaining show last longer, provided it doesn't get ridiculous, of course...
:)
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
37. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 6 2010, 12:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 12:18 PM EDT
more like extremely i-want-to-rip-my-hair-out XD shonda wont answer my question on twitter...>:( she answers everyone elses!! why not mine!! arg! im so impatient sometimes! Do you find this valuable?    
Losa78
Losa78
38. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 6 2010, 12:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 12:59 PM EDT
"more like extremely i-want-to-rip-my-hair-out XD shonda wont answer my question on twitter...>:( she answers everyone elses!! why not mine!! arg! im so impatient sometimes!"
So you too are saying Shonda answers everybody's spoiler questions on Twitter...
I don't even want to buy that, at least not in all it's extent. She must still judge very wisely what to answer and what not to answer.

Personally, come to think about it, I don't even want to know what you guys ask and much less what she answers. I don't like getting spoiled. Surprise is a major factor of the enjoyment of a tv show. Even an essential one, I'd say.
FifthKazekageForever
FifthKazekageForever
39. RE: Callie and Arizona
Apr 6 2010, 11:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 11:17 PM EDT
"So you too are saying Shonda answers everybody's spoiler questions on Twitter...
I don't even want to buy that, at least not in all it's extent. She must still judge very wisely what to answer and what not to answer.

Personally, come to think about it, I don't even want to know what you guys ask and much less what she answers. I don't like getting spoiled. Surprise is a major factor of the enjoyment of a tv show. Even an essential one, I'd say."
what you say is true...she does choose very carefully what to answer and what not to...ive seen a fair few questions that she has refused to say anything...but yes she does give away a few things. for example (this isnt a spoiler really...) she posted the other day that she was nearly finished writing the season finale (which is great btw!) so yeah she doesnt give away whats happening on the eps but she does refer to them, she does the same with PP
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)