Discussion: What did you think of Rise Up?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

#1hotchfan
What did you think of Rise Up?
Nov 9 2008, 4:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2008, 4:13 AM EST
This is a place for you to discuss this episode. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
AngelicPrincess
AngelicPrincess
1. RE: What did you think of Rise Up?
Nov 9 2008, 6:57 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2008, 6:57 AM EST
it was good really good i loved the mark christina scenes it was damn funny.I loves stan and goergie and the chief watching them that was nice and funny.Ah i loved Mer Christina scenes and they reading the diaries and driving shepherd crazy,but i just wonder why they dont bring up any more lexie goerge scenes.deny oh that freaked me out . i hope they won't go crazy and let katherine heigel out of the show .the corpses thing and the interns training on each other was brilliant and very real(Im a med student)wat else.......................i appreciate the fact that Izzie & Alex are together .and i liked the moment where christina opened up for Owen_By the way we need to find a nickname for him i dont like his_it was sort of meant to happen that the deny situation was brought up again and erica and callie are broken up which is cool now mark can have a chance for something real hopefully.
Im very keen for watching the next episode i saw its promo it looks like its gonna be astrong one
Do you find this valuable?    
Danielle_Monique
Danielle_Monique
2. RE: What did you think of Rise Up?
Nov 9 2008, 10:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2008, 10:41 AM EST
I loved last weeks episode. I thought the scenes between Mark and Cristina was hilarious, Mark flirting with Cristina and her not knowing and when hey asked her shw said no, I don;t think that has ever happen to Mark before. I am glad she said no, It gives me hope that Cristina and Major McHottie (Owen Hunt) will get together.

I was glad to see Denny pop in, I hope he will be around some more. I loved Izzie and Denny together. I am kinda sad Hahn is gone, she seemed as if she was just becoming a part of Seattle Grace.

I was really excited to see that Major McHottie (Owen Hunt) and Cristina had a moment at the end when Cristina told him abut the car accident that killed her father. I think they are showing a softer side of Cristina but I still hope they keep the hardcore Cristina, we know and love.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Mark/Lexie4eva
3. RE: What did you think of Rise Up?
Feb 12 2009, 5:20 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2009, 5:20 AM EST
I think it's dumb that Hahn left. Oh well, we'll await Callie/Arizona... Do you find this valuable?