Discussion: Issy and DennyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
BookReviewer
BookReviewer
Issy and Denny
Dec 13 2007, 3:00 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 13 2007, 3:00 PM EST
I cryed when denny died Katherine Hegil is suck a good actress i cryed all throught the eposide after denny died and the following episodes when she was on the bathroom floor Katherine Hegil ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 8  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
tiggergirl19
tiggergirl19
1. RE: Issy and Denny
Jan 26 2009, 12:37 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 26 2009, 12:37 AM EST
I love how in this season, that they brought back Denny, as either a ghost or either an angel for Izzie, and it shows how much they still love each other, even thought Denny is dead. The one thing that got to me was when the would make out in the beds or any where else that they could, and Izzie's friends were all worried about her. It was funny when Izzie would do lovely things with Alex and Denny would get jealous of Alex. Do you find this valuable?    
rotten_sherry
rotten_sherry
2. RE: Issy and Denny
Feb 11 2009, 6:34 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2009, 6:34 PM EST
"I cryed when denny died Katherine Hegil is suck a good actress i cryed all throught the eposide after denny died and the following episodes when she was on the bathroom floor Katherine Hegil ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
yeah..
definitely...

i cried too..

they are my favorite couple..
(after mer&der)
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)