GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"START ME UP"|
airdate: 13th January 2011
written by: ---
directed by: ---
|Arizona seeks Mark's advice as she tries to reconcile with Callie, who has big news of her own; Teddy must make a key decision for Henry during his surgery; and on the same day the residents receive a new crop of interns, the Chief announces he is looking for a new Chief Resident.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|People are really romantic about the beginnings of things, fresh start, clean slate, a world of possibility but no matter what new adventure you;re embarking on, you're still you. You bring you into every new beginning in life. So how different can it possibly be?|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- [Meredith to med student]:He's my husband so I have to say he's nice.
- [Cristina to student]: Med students are like children at the dinner table, to be seen and not heard.
- [Chief to Teddy and Lexie]: We are doctors, we save people's lives every day without marrying him.
- [Alex to hot med student]: I'll show you a bladder we're growing in the lab after rounds.
- [Meredith's med student to Meredith]: That one's your husband? Can I just say jackpot? You get to be at work all day and go home with that?
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
Add the songs featured on this episode...
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- Mark uses a sharpie on a med student's head to illustrate a procedure to Arizona.
- Meredith's med student is texting during surgery!
- ---Teddy must make a decision regarding her husband's condition while he is in surgery.
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...