GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"START ME UP"|
airdate: January 13, 2011
written by: Natalie Krinsky
directed by: Mark Jackson
|Arizona seeks Mark's advice as she tries to reconcile with Callie, who has big news of her own; Teddy must make a key decision for Henry during his surgery; and on the same day the residents receive a new crop of interns, the Chief announces he is looking for a new Chief Resident.|
Read the full episode recap ►
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|People are really romantic about the beginnings of things, fresh start, clean slate, a world of possibility but no matter what new adventure you're embarking on, you're still you. You bring you into every new beginning in life. So how different can it possibly be?|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
|It's all anybody wants, right? a clean slate, a new beginning, like that's going to be any easier. Ask the guy pushing the boulder up the hill, nothing's easy about starting over...nothing at all.|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- [Meredith to med student]:He's my husband so I have to say he's nice.
- [Cristina to student]: Med students are like children at the dinner table, to be seen and not heard.
- [Chief to Teddy and Lexie]: We are doctors, we save people's lives every day without marrying him.
- [Alex to hot med student]: I'll show you a bladder we're growing in the lab after rounds.
- [Meredith's med student to Meredith]: That one's your husband? Can I just say jackpot? You get to be at work all day and go home with that?
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
|Cry Baby||Cee Lo Green|
|Under Rays||Eux Autres|
|Harder Than Easy||Jack Savoretti|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- Mark uses a sharpie on a med student's head to illustrate a procedure to Arizona.
- Meredith's med student is texting during surgery!
- Teddy must make a decision regarding her husband's condition while he is in surgery.
- Callie is pregnant with Mark's baby!
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...