GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE"|
airdate: November 11, 2010
written by: William Harper
directed by: Jeannot Szwarc
|Top security measures go into place as a team of doctors, led by the Chief, try to save the life of a major political figure from the Middle East. Meanwhile Cristina decides to finally decorate her new place and throw a housewarming party, and Alex shows up late from a weekend getaway to his first day of rounds with the new Pediatrics Attending, Dr. Phil Stark.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|The human body is a highly pressurized system. The blood pressure measures the force of blood pulsating through the body. It's important to keep this pressure regulated. Low or inadequate pressure an cause weakness or failure. It's when the pressure gets too high that problems really occur. If the pressure continues to increase, a closer examination is called for because it's the best indicator that something is going terribly wrong.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- [Callie to Cristina]: Maybe I shouldn't do radical things after a blonde woman has ripped your heart out.
- [Security agent to surgical team]: From a global perspective, it'd be great if he didn't die.
- [Cristina to Callie]:I have several credit cards and nothing to do.--- ---
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
Add the songs featured on this episode...
|Sing Me to Sleep Featuring Neko Case||Fran Healy|
|Shouldn't Have Loved||Azure Ray|
|Could it be||Mackintosh Braun|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- All eyes turn toward Meredith during a seminar, when Mark wonders where Yang is.
- Yang cuts out a chunk of Callie's hair.
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...