GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"CAN'T FIGHT BIOLOGY"|
airdate: October 14, 2010
written by: Peter Nowalk
directed by: Ed Ornelas
|Things are hostile on all fronts when a visit to the obstetrician results in some disturbing news for Meredith and Derek, and Lexie loses it when she notices Meredith and April getting closer. Meanwhile a car crash brings in multiple traumas and Jackson tries using his physical attributes to get ahead in the operating room, while Cristina's self-doubt carries outside of the hospital and into her house hunting with Owen.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|Biology determines much of the way we live, from the moment we are born, we know how to breath and eat. As we grow older, new instincts kick in. We become territorial. We learn to compete. We seek shelter. Most important of all, we reproduce. Sometimes biology can turn on us though. Yeah, biology sucks sometimes. For better or worse, we find ways to become more than our biology. The risk, of course, is that we can change too much, to the point we don't recognize ourselves. Finding our way back can be difficult. There's no compass, no map. We just have to close our eyes, take a step and hope to god we get there. |
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
|Biology says that we are who we are from birth, that DNA is set in stone, unchangeable. Our DNA doesn't account for all of us. We are human. Life changes us. We develop new traits, become less territorial. We stop competing. We learn from our mistakes. We face our greatest fears. |
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- [Owen to Cristina] This could be our house, I kind of need you to care
- [Meredith to Derek]: How would you feel if she called your penis angry or snide?
- [Meredith to Richard]: I would never go to a hospital that put its doctors up on billboards, for what its worth.
- [Lexie to April]: We're at work April. There's no chore wheel. If I want to run a till test, I'll run a till test.
- [Meredith to Lexie]: You're not crazy, Lexie. You're a Grey.
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
|Don't Be Fooled||Walking Sleep|
|You Got What I Need||Joshua Radin|
|Refresh Me||V V Brown|
|Until the Last Falling Star||Matthew Perryman Jones|
|Tumblin' Down||Jenna Andrews|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- Meredith harps on her hostile uterus!
- Arizona tells Teddy that she needs to start sleeping with Mark again, since he's driving Arizona and Callie crazy!
- Cristina's and Bailey's patient vomits a worm! He'd been experimenting with ingesting worms to treat asthma.
- April wants to start a chore wheel!
- April suggests to Alex that a boy's cancerous leg might be replaced with a cadaver bone instead of proceeding with amputation.
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...