GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"WITH YOU I'M BORN AGAIN"|
airdate: September 23, 2010
written by: Krista Vernoff
directed by: Rob Corn
|The staff tries to deal with physical and emotional trauma in the wake of the vengeful gunman's deadly rampage; Derek makes a spontaneous decision to resign as chief and return to surgery (Source: ABC). |
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|Every cell in the human body regenerates on average, every 7 years. Like snakes, in our own way, we shed our skin. Biologically, we are brand, new people. We may look the same, we probably do, but change isn't visible...not in most of us, but we all change, completely, forever.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
|When we say things like 'people don't change,' it drives scientists crazy because change is literally the only constant in science. Energy, matter, it's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural...the way we change to what things were than letting them be as they are. The way we change to old memories instead of forming new ones, the way we insist on believing, despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change, that's up to us. It can feel like death or a second chance at life if we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it. It can feel like pure adrenaline, like at any moment we can have another chance at life...like at any moment, we can be born all over again.|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- Life is short, so now I think less and I just do. [Derek[Derek to psychologist]
- My bubble is so pink and pretty. [Callie[Callie to Teddy]
- You're either born simple, or you're born me. (Cristina(Cristina to psychologist]
- I never gave you any crap about your Post-It note. Cristina to Meredith]
- Every medical advancement started with a statement that sounded crazy. [Derek[Derek to patient]
- You're driving awfully fast, Dr. Shepherd. The least you could do is wear a seat belt. [Meredith[Meredith to Derek]
- You think that you are so badass because you lived. I am the reason that you lived, and while you were dying, you were crying out for the wife who left you. So that's the opposite of badass, for whatever it's worth. [Lexie[Lexie to Alex]
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
|Midnight Hour||Reflection Internal: Talib Kweli & Hi Tek|
|Teach You To Fly||Wiz Khalifa|
|Backed Into The Corner||Amy Stroup|
|Salt in the Wound||Delta Spirit|
|Undertow ||Timbaland featuring The Fray & Esthero|
|Thistle & Weeds||Mumford & Sons|
|Stare Into The Sun||Graffiti6|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- Alex wants to keep the bullet in his chest because he thinks chicks love it and it's heroic, only to have Lexie later put him in his place.
- Derek resigns as chief of surgery.
- Teddy's starting something with the psychologist!
- Callie asks Arizona to move in with her.
- Meredith leaves Derek in jail.
- Cristina and Owen get married!
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...