GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
| "PUSH" |
airdate: March 11, 2010
written by: Deborah Cahn
directed by: Chandra Wilson
| Synopsis: A patient who needs an extremely difficult surgery comes to Seattle Grace, and it's Richard and Owen who vie for the opportunity to tackle it. But the decision lies in the hands of Derek, who deems that Owen should take on the surgery, leaving Richard bitter. Meanwhile, Bailey deals with her own personal struggles when she nervously prepares for another date with Ben.|
| GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE: |
| Surgeons aren’t complacent people. We don’t put our feet up. We don’t sit still. Whatever the game is, we like to win. And once we win, we get a new game. We push ourselves, residents, attendings. It doesn’t matter how much we achieve if you’re a climber, there’s always another mountain. |
| GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE: |
| They take pictures of the mountain climbers at the top of the mountain. They are smiling, ecstatic, triumphant. They don’t take pictures along the way cause who wants to remember the rest of it? We push ourselves because we have to not because we like it. The relentless climb, the pain and anguish of taking it to the next level – nobody takes pictures of that, nobody wants to remember, we just want to remember the view from the top, the breathtaking moment at the edge of the world. That’s what keeps us climbing and it’s worth the pain, that’s the crazy part. It’s worth anything. |
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- Callie (to Mark): Find a grown up that wants what you want and date, like a grown up.
- Owen (to Christina): You have a dark, dark mind.
- Callie: Oh yeah, 3rd date is the sex date.
- Christina: You’re just that good, Little Grey. There’s no getting over you.
| GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC |
Add the songs featured on this episode...
| GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- Callie finally gets her experiment to work.
- Owen calls Richard in for help during a surgery.
- Richard criticizes Derek for choosing Owen to do the surgery.
- ---Arizona tells Callie she doesn't want kids.
| GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA |
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...
| || |