GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"VALENTINES DAY MASSACRE"|
airdate: February 11, 2010
written by: ---
directed by: ---
|Synopsis: A roof collapses on a popular restaurant. Meanwhile Meredith is getting used to Derek being the chief and her new wifely duties and Sloan is contemplating what is right for her baby.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- Meredith and Christina: We don’t do Valentine’s Day!
- Mark: You are no blonde! You can’t pull it off. Blondes are either badass or fun and you’re...you’re a brunette.
- Avery: Wow, Trauma Room Barbie.
- Meredith: I didn’t marry Derek to be the Chief’s arm candy. I’m a surgeon.
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
Add the songs featured on this episode...
|The Magnificent Seven||The Clash|
|Shine Right Through||Correatown|
|The Freelance Whales||Starring|
|In These Arms||Swell Season|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- Meredith decides to go to the breakfast instead of surgery.
- Lexie stands up to Mark and Owen about her patient's surgery.
- Dishwasher wakes up to find his arm attached to his leg.
- Mark...then Callie agree to take care of Sloan's baby.
- Mark hits on a new blonde at the hospital...Lexie!
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...