GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"I SAW WHAT I SAW"|
airdate: October 22, 2009
written by: William Harper
directed by: Allison Liddi-Brown
|Synopsis: After a burn victim unexpectedly dies in the midst of a chaotic ER, the Chief and board member Jennings interrogate the residents to find the culprit, as all the Mercy West and Seattle Grace resident defends their actions in an effort to save their jobs.|
Read the full episode recap ►
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|In order to get a good diagnosis, doctors have to constantly change their perspective. We start by getting the patients point of view, though they don't often have a clue what's going on. So we look at the patient from every possible angle. We rule things out. We uncover new information trying to get to what's actually wrong. We're asking for second opinions hoping we'll see something others might have missed. For the patient, a fresh perspective can mean the difference between living and dying. For the doctor, it can mean your picking a fight with everyone who got their before you.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- Cristina: "I'm not going down for this."
- Owen: "Someone is."
- Meredith: "I have to be discharged first. You want to forge Bailey's signature?"
- Cristina: "No, that'll get me fired. Oh, ask one of the new ones to do it, get them fired."
- Karev: "I never even seen that patient. I was stitching up nose dive.
- Webber: "Nose dive?"
- Karev: "What's his name? The dude that fainted."
- Dr. Avery: (to Cristina) "How long do I have to work here before they insert a bug up my ass? You guys are all so cranky."
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
Add the songs featured on this episode...
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- Charles faints in the ER after removing an axe from a patient's chest. He claims it was due to the blood drive.
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...