GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN' ME"|
airdate: October 1, 2009
written by: Tony Phelan, Joan Rater
directed by: Michael Pressman
|SYNOPSIS: Several weeks after her near-death experience, a recovering Izzie returns to work. Meanwhile, nervous that there will be layoffs in the hospital in the wake of an announcement from the Chief, the Seattle Grace residents compete to survive the cuts, including Cristina, who attempts to work alongside Arizona in pediatrics. And Bailey and Alex's patient's already complex case is further complicated by her schizophrenic son.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst case scenarios in their heads. Your ready to close. You've got the bleeder. You know it but there's that voice in your head asking what if you didn't, what if the patient dies and you could have prevented it. So you check your work one more time before you close. Paranoia's a surgeon's best friend.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- Lexi to Bailey: "Are my words hurting you again?"
- Cristina to Meredith (about Izzie's wig): "She looks like a Stepford Wive, you've got to tell her."
- Izzie to Alex: I forgot he was dead today. For a few hours in surgery, I forgot I had cancer and I forgot he was dead.
- Arizona: "Hey! We're about to reattach a baby's arm here, so we need to stop thinking about the merger and think instead about this little girl throwing a ball, and holding a spoon, and waving bye bye to her parents."
- Cristina to Owen: "I played hide and seek today. I didn't go to surgery because some 9 year old miraculously peed without blood. Ok, I can't do this anymore."
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
Add the songs featured on this episode...
|Pop Goes The World||Gossip|
|The Chain||Ingrid Michaelson|
|Brown Eyes||Rachael Yamagata|
|In My Head||Until June|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...
GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE VIDEO
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE PHOTOS|
|GREY'S ANATOMY GUEST CAST|
- Sarah Utterback (Nurse Olivia)
- Adrienne Barbeau (Jodie)
- James Frain (Tom)
GREY'S ANATOMY BURNING QUESTIONS
Grey's Anatomy scandals, cliffhangers, hookups, and plot twists...
|GREY'S ANATOMY EMERGENCY ROOM|
Kick back, take notes and help chat about Grey's!
- DISCUSSION THREAD
- DISCUSSION THREAD
|GREY'S ANATOMY - WHAT'S COMING ON NEXT...|
- Tainted Obligation: When Meredith and Lexie's father, Thatcher, returns to the hospital with a failed liver, it's up to Meredith to save his life. Meanwhile, Izzie empathizes with a patient riddled with tumors, as Mark, annoyed with Cristina's competitive zeal, tricks her into assisting on an unusual surgery.