GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"NOW OR NEVER"|
airdate: May 14, 2009
written by: Debora Cahn
directed by:Rob Corn
|George delivers stunning news to Bailey, sending shockwaves throughout the hospital, and Izzie's friends anxiously await her recovery from surgery. Meanwhile Bailey is surprisingly displeased after being accepted into the pediatric fellowship program, and the victim of a near-fatal traffic accident brings the talents of Seattle Grace's doctors together.|
Read the full episode recap ►
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|Doctors spend a lot of time focused on the future, planning it, working toward it. But at some point you start to realize your life is happening now. Not after med school, not after residency, right now. This is it. It's here. Blink and you'll miss it.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
|Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow.|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- Meredith: Amanda, you can't be out here.
Amanda: Would you want to be all alone at a time like this? We had thirty seconds of interaction before he saved my life, and I wasn't even nice. I was standing on a corner when this… ordinary-looking guy stands next to me and smiles, and… I'm so busy scoping for someone hotter that… I don't even give him a second look. The next thing I know, he throws me out of the way of a bus I'm about to walk in front of and almost gets himself killed! He literally… he swept me off my feet. That is my prince in that bed.
- Bailey(staging an intervention to prevent George from joining the army): Grey is going to coax him back as a loving friend.(to Cristina)You are going to use logic and reason to point out the idiocy of his ways. Stevens will make sad cancer eyes, and if all of that doesn't work, Karev, you'll gonna pull out your "I was raised out back with the trash cans" roots and just beat the crap out of him.
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
Add the songs featured on this episode...
|All Love||Ingrid Michaelson|
|The Battle||Missy' Higgins|
|Flashdance... What A Feeling||Hollywood, Mon Amour featuring Yael Naim|
|Off I Go||Greg Laswell|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
- When you realize that John Doe is George when he writes 007 on Meredith's hand
- When Izzie is talking about the fight she had with Alex earlier with Cristina and you realize that she still remembers
- When Meredith and Derek get married at Seattle Grace. Writing their vows on a Post-It.
- When Alex finds out that Izzie can remember what he said.
- When the doors of the elevator open and Izzie (in her Prom dress) meets George (in his military uniform).
- When Christina yells at Alex: "Way to go, dip-wad. You tell your own wife you're trying to figure out how to off her?"
- Meredith told Amanda to go ahead and stand next to the bus crash guy. Meredith then went to ask Cristina about Izzie, then said she was heading to City Hall "to go do the thing." Cristina said it didn't seem like the day for it. Meredith said Alex was working so hard to show Izzie how much he loves her and she might never know. Amanda was over in another room loving a man she didn't even know. Meredith said she was going to marry Derek, because it was important to let people know how much you love them. Then she said, "I love you, Cristina Yang." Cristina gave Meredith a hug.
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...
- In the final scene O'Malley is seen in an Army uniform of an Army Medic. As he is a doctor, he should be wearing an Officer's uniform, not that of an enlisted man.