GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"NO MAN'S LAND"|
airdate: April 17, 2005
written by: Jim Harriott
directed by: Adam Davidson
|Despite a grim prognosis, Cristina stubbornly insists upon giving extra-special treatment to cancer patient Liz Fallon, who happens to have been the longtime scrub nurse for Meredith's surgeon mother Ellis Grey. In other developments, a constructor worker is brought to the hospital after shooting six nails in his head, a feat that turns out to be something far more than an on-the-job accident; and George (T.R. Knight) rebels at being treated as "one of the girls" by roomies Meredith and Izzie. The episode's high point occurs when Alex comes across a sexy lingerie ad featuring Izzie, which he then pastes all over the interns' locker room--leading to an extremely revealing moment!|
Read the full episode recap ►
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|Intimacy is a four syllable word for "here are my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy." It's both desired, and feared, difficult to live with, and impossible to live without. Intimacy also comes attached to life's three R's... relatives, romance, and roommates. There are some things you can't escape. And other things you just don't wanna know.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
|I wish there were a rulebook for intimacy. Some kind of a guide to tell you when you've crossed the line. It would be nice if you could see it coming,but I don't know how you fit it on a map. You take it where you can get it, and keep it as long as you can. And as for rules, maybe there are none. Maybe the rules of intimacy are something you have to define for yourself.|
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- Meredith: Where are the tampons?
- Izzie: He didn't buy them.
- Meredith: You didn't buy them?
- George: Men don't buy tampons.
- Izzie: You know what. You are gonna have to get over the man thing, George. We're women! We have vaginas! Get used to it.
- George: I am not your sister.
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
|Could be Anything||The Eames Era|
|Let Myself Fall||Rosie Thomas|
|Break Your Heart||Get Set Go|
|Where Does the Good Go||Tegan & Sara|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...
- When Izzie confronts the patient who is about to have his prostate removed over her photo spread as Bethany Whisper, her hair changes from being combed to the right when she enters the room to being combed to the left when she asks him "Then what the hell's your problem?".
- The episode begins shortly before 4:30am.