GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE RECAP
|"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"|
airdate: October 2, 2005
written by: James D. Parriott
directed by: Peter Horton
|While the Chief is still a patient, Dr. Burke continues to run the surgical floor, in the midst of a car crash bringing in a family with a less than stable home life. Meanwhile, Addison is still roaming the halls of Seattle Grace, prompting Derek to bring in Richard's wife.|
Read the full episode recap ►
|GREY'S ANATOMY OPENING QUOTE:|
|I have an aunt who whenever she poured anything for you would say "Say when!" My aunt would say "Say when!" and of course, we never did. We don't say when because there's something about the possibility, of more. More tequila, more love, more anything. More is better.|
|GREY'S ANATOMY ENDING QUOTE:|
|There's something to be said about a glass half full. About knowing when to say when. I think it's a floating line. A barometer of need and desire. It's entirely up to the individual. And depends on what's being poured. Sometimes all we want is a taste. Other times there's no such thing as enough, the glass is bottomless. And all we want, is more. |
| GREY'S ANATOMY QUOTES |
Memorable Quotes, zingers and one-liners
- Cristina (about Judy Dolls): I dissected them, cut off their arms, shaved their heads.
- Alex: Sounds like there is a second twisted story behind this...
- Cristina: They are sexist, distorted, devil toys creating unrealistic image expectations in the porn driven minds of men.
- Bailey: Swallow a bitter pill this morning, Yang? They're dolls.
|GREY'S ANATOMY MUSIC|
|Go tell the World||Joy Zipper|
|Just a Ride||Jem|
|Suddenly I See||KT Tunstall|
|What can I Say?||Brandi Carlie|
|GREY'S ANATOMY MOMENTS |
Grey's Anatomy shockers, rule-breaking, grab-the-edge-of-your-seat moments....
|GREY'S ANATOMY EPISODE TRIVIA|
Goofs, behind the scenes facts, and little-known tidbits...
- Goof (medically incorrect): Izzie states in the episode that, "The liver is the only organ that regenerates itself," which is false. The skin is the biggest organ of our body and it too regenerates itself. Of course it's possible she was speaking in terms of the connotation of organs inside of our bodies.